On Saturday 8th July, as a fundraiser, Byron Hospice Service did the catering at the monthly Federal Film night.
It was a very successful evening and with the generosity of the Federal locals we made over $1000.
Many thanks to the subcommittee: Lyn, Catherine, Gitam & Bhajan.
We would also like to thank those who helped out on the night: Don, Paula, Shyam, Marita, Ron, Lyn, Zenith, Jenny, Bhajan, Shanna and especially Gitam who arranged the major raffle prize, procured vouchers for raffle prizes and food donations and then did the shopping, food prep and cooking!
A big thank you to community businesses for donation of food:
- Branches Coffee Roasters, Mullumbimby,
- Byron Bay and New Brighton farmers markets,
- Mullum Butchers – Ray & Sam,
- Coles supermarket and IGA.
Thank you to the following businesses for raffle prize donations:
- Puma Yoga Retreat Centre
- Crystal Castle
- Paritosho Rowe
- Food Culture Bulk Foods
- Yoko Scarves
- Stroma – Guided Bird Walk
- Lyn- Dr Sandra Cabot Detox Program, CD & Book